Sunday, May 15, 2005

Happy birthday to me

Chihiro made me a fantastic birthday cake with nuts, lemon topping, and chocolate decorations. Delicious! She also gave me a few surprises - a delivery man arrived in the morning with a soft-toy cartoon character containing a hidden message inside, and she had also hidden my birthday present in my apartment a few days before (quite a feat given how small my place is, and how big the present was)! We had dinner at a really nice Japanese restaurant which had a great atmosphere and great food - takenoko tenpura (bamboo shoots fried in tempura)and ebi cheese harumaki with mochi (shrimp spring roll with cheese and rice paste inside) were my favourite. For some reason I automatically tend to do the 'peace' sign when my photo is taken nowdays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home