Thursday, December 30, 2004

Gotenba Premium Outlets!

gotenba
gotenba
To stock up on winter clothes, I went to a massive outlet centre at Gotenba (near Mount Fuji) with Chihiro and her friend Tsugumi. It was a huge shopping complex where brand name shops sold last-year's discounted stock. We ate a nice but overpriced lunch in a large eating hall along with thousands of other shoppers. The stuffed moose-heads on the wall gave us a grotesque performance by animatronically singing along to horrible American country music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have any troubles finding clothes to fit you? I'm worried about my Rhys who is a very large boy in his height. :/

Not to mention that I'm a substantial bit bigger than the average Japanese girl. :(

4:52 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Hehe, no problem at all. The pants are all left long legged, and I had them tailor sized at the outlet :)

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home