Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Day After

trees
Chihiro
Thankfully I was only slightly hungover in the morning, although I still felt over-full from last night and didn't know how to politely refuse breakfast. To work off some of the food we went for a walk around Chihiro's uni, and at this time of year the gardens are just beautiful.

Fuji
Shizuoka
I don't think it's possible to take too many photos of Mount Fuji. I've taken at least 20 since arriving in Japan, and I still can't get enough of it. From the top of the hill behind Chihiro's uni there was a good view of Fuji, and also the mountains around Shizuoka city. Every inch of flat land is taken up by houses, shops, or miniature farms, and then suddenly the mountains rise up and there's nothing but trees (and the occasional electricity tower).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home